Anyone know what's playing there this weekend? I get no answer on their recorded info line.
Anyone know what's playing there this weekend? I get no answer on their recorded info line.
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
I believe last night the sign said Halloween, Daddy Day Camp, Superbad, and one more movie - I can't recall.
The drive-in has a triple feature tonight:
1) I know who killed me 8:30 pm
2) Halloween 10:15 pm
3) Mr. Brooks 12:00 midnight (doesn't play sunday night)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I think the other one might be that Shoot 'Em Up movie.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Looks like the little one will be tickled that Daddy Day Camp is playing. Thanks for the info!
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
i was there last night
daddy day care plays early
halloween
super bad
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks